Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Oooh look!

On Fridays M takes J and L to school so after I had pushed them all out of the door in the general direction of school, done the washing up because we currently have no working dishwasher, written lists of things I needed to do before the wedding, sent emails, done some cutting out, I went in the shower. I thought for once I would have a nice leisurely shower. I had just put the shampoo in my hair when there was a knock at the door so I had to jump out of the shower, grab a towel and run down the stairs before the post lady did her usual disappearing act.

Luckily, my shower was interrupted with good reason....although the post lady did tell me that she could have pushed the parcels through the door, she just thought it would be easier for her to give them to me!  First of all there was a copy of the new edition of Lets Knit magazine. A quick flick through the magazine found this...


 ...then there was new fabric.  Fab new organic cotton from Monaluna. It's a bit like the wolves in sheeps clothing that I had; the print is wrong, all of those hens being followed by the fox but I can't help loving it.....


...and it is fantastically colour co-ordinated with my Rock and Purl Mystery KAL sock which will you notice hasn't really grown over the last week or so...


I've just listed this on my shop and there is lots of love for it on Facebook already. I may have to buy more ;)

No comments: